Tuesday, June 28, 2016

The Greatest Adventure


Hello! It has been a really long time since I posted last, but as you can see from the photo below, I have been a bit busy! I am still doing extremely well!!! Thankfully, I had no pain or complications with my jaw during my pregnancy. I continued to do Pilates and exercise until 40 weeks. I believe that this really helped prevent my neck pain from returning, and it also assisted in keeping my blood pressure normal. This was important to insure my jaw joints received adequate blood flow. I must admit, I really was worried about how my jaw would react the first few months after having my daughter. It is such a sleepless, high stress time (especially with a colicky baby). But, I made it though without any issues. I have remained pain free and off all medications! I never even have to take Tylenol or Advil. Without having my surgeries with Dr. Piper, I would not have been able to get off of my medications and feel healthy enough to have a baby. I am forever grateful to have my life back and for this new adventure! 


For all of you who are in the midst of your pain and suffering, know there truly is HOPE and HEALING. Stay STRONG and keep the FAITH! 



I am here to help if you have any questions. I am wishing you all the very best!

2 comments:

  1. How long did it take for your dizziness to go away?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Were your fat-grafts holding up after the 1st surgery? Did you have to get another fat-graft on your 2nd one? And what's the estimated cost for the Sagittal Split Osteotomy & Sliding Genioplasty?

    ReplyDelete